After only one year in business, Traffic Monsoon has gathered an impressive membership. Members and founder Charles Scoville celebrated their one-year anniversary two weeks ago on October 10, 2015.
They’re doing well, and Traffic Monsoon reviews are starting pop up over the net. Good reviews, too.
A fancy gathering to celebrate a successful year.
The 100 tables seating 1000 people at a celebratory gathering in Manchester, England were proof positive that it’s been a successful year. On hand to entertain attendees were Inspirational speakers, live music, a three-course meal, and plenty of networking opportunities. Tickets were £25 each and the house was full, and even came with a hosting sponsor, Host Authority.
Speakers spoke of their success with Traffic Monsoon.
Founder Charles Scoville was on hand to speak about the origins of his company and how the first year has progressed so far (1). He mentioned simply trying to create a job for himself so he could support his son- a message that’s repeated consistently throughout all Traffic Monsoon and Charles Scoville publications.
One speaker told of her struggle to earn a living after losing her job. She attributed the success of her online business to Traffic Monsoon (2).
Some used the gathering to entice new members to join them (3).
A testimonial by member Harvinder (4) revealed yet another success story.
He went so far as to say “there are thousands and thousands out there who need our help”. With evangelical zeal, he described a personal story of his near-death experience and subsequent financial devastation. He described not being able to tie his own turban. Traffic Monsoon rescued him by bolstering his online business. Not a bad way to go for multi-level marketing.
“This business is absolutely real” states Harvinder during his testimonial.
There are apparently over 30 million home-based businesses, according to founder Charles Scoville. “And what do we offer?” he asks during his speech. Of course the answer is “traffic”.
Home-based businesses and the market for Traffic Monsoon’s product.
Indeed there is a huge market for traffic sources. And actually, it may be bigger than Mr.Scoville thinks. According to the U.S. Small Business Administration, half of all U.S.businesses are based out of someone’s home (5). That’s well beyond the 38 million cited by a popular infographic circulating the internet (6).
Add to this the fact that 70% of Americans would prefer to be self-employed (7) and the market is potentially even bigger for the traffic-generating product offered by Traffic Monsoon.
Charles Scoville and company can look forward to another successful year if they continue on present pathways.
- Lucia S. Traffic Monsoon 1st Anniversary -Charles Scoville. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cxy6kIRps4
- Barton, Darren. Traffic Monsoon Anniversary Dinner -Sharon Testimonial. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfaibWCqzR0
- Hibbert, Adrian. Traffic Monsoon Party of the Year- 10th October2015 in Manchester, UK. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpMu7vxwg4
- Lucia S. Traffic Monsoon 1st Anniversary Testimonial by Harvinder. YouTube. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HTXdX-7RkE0
- Home-Based Businesses. U.S.Small Business Administration. Retrieved from https://www.sba.gov/content/home-based-businesses
- Nuyten, Ted. Home Based Business Statistics in America. Retrieved from https://www.sba.gov/content/home-based-businesses